3D Game Design 1
Make your own video game! Kids learn the basics of PC video game design, including models, textures, volumes, lighting and more. The result is a real 3D game that can be played and shared with friends.
- 3D Game Design Concepts
Kids will master advanced 3D game design skills, including how to declare variables, define attributes, and more.
- Advanced Functionality
Kids will apply concepts from both courses, including advanced scripting and programming, to gain control of their games functionality
- Professional Software
Kids learn to use professional-level 3D game design software, OWL Game Creator
What Parents Are Saying
What Kids Learn (And Love!)
Do you wish your kids would use their love of video games productively? In this online course, kids will move from playing games to creating them using critical game design concepts and professional-level game creation software.
Fun to watch and easy to follow!
Kids learn at their own pace!
Play & Share
Kids can play their game with friends!
Why Parents Choose Youth Digital
● Includes over 30 hours of self-paced, engaging lessons.
● Provides a safe, fun learning environment for kids to build a video game that they will be proud to share with family and friends.
● Includes access to our dedicated team of online teachers to help your student along the way.
Everything Included for 1 Full Year
Your Subscription Includes:
● 30 Hours of Instruction
● 1 Year Course Access
● Support from Our Online Teachers
● Self-Paced & Project-Based Curriculum
● Interactive Quizzes & Challenges
● Final Project + Instructor Assessment